Optical Pattern Recognition at a Glance!
Optical Pattern Recognition Module is a video analytics software that identifies specific patterns or movement, objects or pixels within the camera field of vision.
The artificial intelligence algorithm identifies the specific pattern in a set environment (“masking”).
It identifies potential risks in advance, analyze them and take precautionary steps to reduce or eliminate the risk.
VMS & Database
Video management software for unifying surveillance streaming and maximize storage capacity.
Risk manager expert
It can identify required company uniforms, safety equipment, and more.
A sentinel 7/24
A real guardian that can detect fights, slip and falls and other human behavior and notify the user in real time.
The business intelligence dashboard is customizable to show the data required by the user in comprehensible reports and charts.
Combine with others modules
Optical Pattern Recognition Module can be used with others modules at the same time.
Video Management Software & Event Database.
Included with People Detection Platform.
The Guardian System approach to video storage event database is innovative and groundbreaking.
- Maximize storage capacity and keep only the events worth recording.
- Dismiss events and/or mark it as a false positive if appropriate.
- Post-incident reviews allow the users to keep track of all events ensuring an accurate account of viewed events.
- Save on data storage and bandwidth - video is streamed only when needed.
- Multiple storage options enable integrators to deploy systems anywhere including low/zero connectivity environments.
- The integrity of the recording is guaranteed by using a digital signal using protection algorism and cryptographic techniques.
- Customizable interfaces to view surveillance streaming from most Internet-enabled computers.
- Connect to most open IP cameras, systems, and mobile devices.
- Configure the settings and parameters of the video content analysis individually per camera to personalize it to your needs.
- Determine and configure the times the analytics will be activated.
- Identify specific areas of interests, persons to notify, and type of notifications.
- Determine specific property to safeguard.
- Create Regions of Interest (ROI) and Virtual lines within the scope of the camera vision to maximize the computing power and effectiveness of the system.
OPTICAL PATTERN RECOGNITION
Video Management Program & Event Viewer Database
OPTICAL PATTERN RECOGNITION Business Intelligence Reporting Dashboard
¹Yearly cost. Processing hardware, cameras, labor cost and other hardware are not included and can be quoted separately. Data transfer costs for notifications are not included are will be the sole responsibility of the client. Training of program to identify specific object or pattern (masking) required by client is not included and will be quoted separately. Masking may take 1-4 weeks depending on the complexity of the masking.
²Dashboard is made to order with the specific data analysis reports required by the customer. Reporting platform may take 1-2 weeks to compile and confirm from order. Notification functionality may be included in platform parameters.
Select one license
1 Year Base License Yearly Cost Per Device¹
5 Years Base License Yearly Cost Per Device¹
10 Years Base License Yearly Cost Per Device¹
Software Upgrade Service
Receive upgrades and support any time.
6 Months Software Upgrade Service*
- Direct Support 7/24
- New features and updates every month
- (1) Regular price for the SUP is approximately 18% of the total cost (VMS, DataBase, Module)
*Optical Pattern Recognition requires a 6-months software upgrade service.
It’s an AI module that identifies pre-determined patterns in the field. If the User wants to know about any certain activity in their business, we can work to “mask” this patter, recognize it and alert the user.
This module can be used for detecting slip and fall, loitering, fights, running, and more human activity. We can also configure it to detect certain compliance items like uniforms, safety equipment and more.
Yes. All our platforms can be used in together to create the perfect system to the User. As an example, the Optical Pattern Recognition Module can be used with the People Counter or People Detection to know in real time if a slip and fall happens and emergency management is needed.
Search your answers to your questions in our community or request direct support.
Our Customers Support Center is available 24/7 to answer your questions.